Monday, April 6, 2015

Paper Doll of the Day: Aidan, one of the boys

Following the release of the many gal stamps designed by Julie Nutting for Prima Marketing,  a boy stamp finally appeared in Release 5 of the product line in 2014.  Aidan is dressed in a casual tee shirt and cargo pants outfit.  I didn't adopt him right away, thinking there would be more boys to follow. Four more fellows appeared in Release 7, but I went with Aidan. He has the least weird hair of them all (seriously, take a look) . . . and I like his clothing. Having grown up surrounded by boys and living as a parent with only sons, I am somewhat particular about boy hair and clothing.  In any event, here is Aidan.



Aidan is stamped on some script paper in Julie Nutting style.  I looked through my scrapbooking paper stash for male appropriate patterns and Aidan acquired several personas.  

Creating Mr. Aidan was the same process used with the gals - stamp the figure on sturdy paper, color hair, skin and whatever else needs coloring, stamp the clothes on selected papers, cut out everything, ink the edges, and piece it all together. Voila.


The fashionably trendy guy
The boy next door


The scholar - Sheldon Cooper style
The athlete with cropped hair and baseball shirt


The gang of guys

I am wanting more Prima fellows to join Aidan for a bit of diversity, but none of the other guys is calling to me just yet.  Give it time. :-)

A friend has asked what I'm going to do with these guys and gals I've created . . . they will grace some tags . . . inspiration will strike!

Stay tuned.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment