Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Riley - Paper Doll of the Day

Just a quick one - we are on vacation in Florida visiting golfer son but I have a Riley makeover to show.

You may remember I mentioned coloring several doll stamps but liked the look of the cut-out paper dresses better. Here is Julie Nutting's gal named Riley. Her dress was colored with some Tim Holtz Distress markers - not great colors I chose - but she was an experiment and I kept her as a reminder. 


She was made before I discovered Prismacolor pencils so her skin is untouched - the color of the script paper. 

After I made Adam, I noticed his arms were similar to Riley's so I used the jacket stamp for a Riley fashion makeover. I did trim the jacket a bit, as well as her skirt, added leggings and some peachy color to her skin. I like her new look , don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment