Friday, April 8, 2016

It's been a while

Hello friends
After many months of silence, mulling about blogging, I've decided to attempt to be a more regular writer. However, the posts will be briefer and will reflect what I've been making (or thinking about making)  :-).

So . . . I happened across some cards recently online that struck my fancy. They were made with a Stampin' Up set called "Sketches" and after investigation I learned the set was "retired" in 2003 (!). The "dog with a bone" in me came out and I hunted around on eBay, found it (ta-da!) at a reasonable price and it flew into Connecticut last week.

Here's a card I made using one of the images in the set - stamped, tore around the edges, and added a bit of color with Tim Holtz Distress markers and a wet paintbrush. Found some paper among the thousands of sheets in my craft room and there you have it.

I was quite pleased with the results and sent it off to a friend . . .


Til next time . . .

Cheers!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment